Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Little Parrot


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

This is one of the reasons I enjoy my mornings with Anna so much! She is really starting to imitate sounds, and is trying out the full range of her voice. Very cute and fun for Steve and I! The other thing she tries to imitate is dancing. HA! If we start dancing in front of her, she will move her arms and legs and then stop when we do. We have no idea if it's that she is imitating us, or if she is just happy and excited...but regardless, it's pretty funny.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I heard her say "Uncle Nate" in that noise somewhere.:)Hope everything is going well I miss my little Anna-banana !! Great job on the blog also.

PATRICK said...

That's crazy she is mimicking you now - I don't think I've heard her that loud before. Sounds better than some of the American Idol contestants I saw on the news! Hope you're having a good morning.

PT