Friday, April 4, 2008

spring break

This week was spring break for many schools in our area, and so it only seems fit that we took a little "break" too. After a flurry of posting pictures last week...we haven't taken a single photo this week, I think for the first time since Anna was born! It wasn't intentional, it just kind of happened.

So, if you've been wondering - where have they been? Is everything ok? I can assure you that all is well - in fact it is great!

Early this week Mother Nature sent more flurries our way, dumping multiple inches of heavy snow back onto our lawn, driveway and patio furniture (fresh out of storage less than 24 hrs before). Needless to say we spent the first half of the week indoors - at music class, in the house, visiting our friends Allison & Tyler, and doing all we could to stay busy.

Yesterday Anna had a fun day out at "Gamma's" house, while I had some time alone to clean our house and go through Anna's closet ferreting out what no longer fits and is no longer in season. Anna woke up yesterday so excited to go to "Gamma's" house where there are "cool toys", I was told. She had a great time (thanks mom!).

And now it appears that Spring has Sprung! It was beautiful yesterday and we are gearing up for another beautiful day in which we may even hit 60 degrees. Anna has been up talking in her bed since 5:45am so I think she too is itching to get back "OUT-side". Maybe just not quite this early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have missed pictures and hearing about your adventures but are glad to know all is very well with you.
Spring has sprung and we are all eager to be OUT-side once again.
Enjoy!