thank you for this wonderful day....it was so great to spend the morning with friends. it was just, like, so, so, so, so, SO, SO, SO fun. thanks for the, ah, the, ah beautiful weather. thanks for a great, great, great time with good friends, like Tyler and Calvin and Elise and Kate and baby Lauren, and mom and dad and Emmett and Anna. Oops, I don't mean me (laughs), I just mean thanks for this day it was just so, so, so, so, SO fun. Amen.
(I think that was *almost* word for word Anna's prayer last night. I may have had a few things in the wrong order, but it is as close as I could get).
I couldn't agree more. What fun we had swimming with good friends! Thanks for hosting Allison, Tyler and Calvin - and for meeting us Sarah, Elise, Kate & Lauren!



No comments:
Post a Comment