Tuesday, September 3, 2013

just like that...it's the first day of school

After a very long time away from the blog, I'm considering writing again.  It seems to be a good way for me to capture pictures and share them with family, without sharing every detail with the world on Facebook.  We'll see how long I can stick with it!

After many months of anticipation, today Anna began her first day of 1st grade at her new school.  She was both excited, and a little bit nervous - and so was her mom!  But our brave little girl headed off to school full of smiles and ready to begin a new chapter.  Here are a few pics from our morning.


 









While Anna is enjoying her first day at school, Emmett and I are getting used to being home just the two of us.  We spent some time at the gym, playing outside and playing games.  So far, it's been a very fun and special day for the 2 of us as well.  It's our last year before Emmett will also head off to school and a whole new chapter will begin.  So, I will soak up these moments because I know they will be over before I know it!

No comments: