
Monday we were blessed with temperatures in the mid to high 70s! At one point along Anna and I's walk around Lake Calhoun, the temperature gauge on our stroller clocked 78 degrees! We had such a wonderful day, with lots of fresh air. We packed up our things and headed to our old stomping grounds in St. Louis Park and took a fast walk around Lake Calhoun. It was beautiful, and Anna truly enjoyed the weather (as you can see above), and so did I! I think it was a great way to scare off what's left of our colds.
When we got home in the early afternoon we took a blanket out into the yard and spent time playing with toys outside. Anna loved watching all of the neighbor kids getting off the bus and playing in the cul-de-sac, and feeling the warm breeze on her skin (mainly her bare feet!).
Here are a few more pictures from our fun day...




1 comment:
Christa you are so good at capturing Anna's personality. These are precious.
Mom T
Post a Comment