
This past weekend Steve and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of our friends Scott and Julia. The wedding was a beautiful celebration at Notre Dame, and what a perfect day and weekend for it! Steve and I had a great time getting away, spending time with friends, seeing the sights and celebrating Scott and Julia. It was truly great!
Anna also had a fun adventure spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa D. I think both she and Grandma and Grandpa had a great time! Anna giggled often, and on Monday after they left town she kept looking around wondering where her fun and loving playmates went. Thank you so much Jim and Norma for taking wonderful care of her while we enjoyed some time away.
Mother's Day was a great day as well - I was able to spend time with my daughter, my mother, and my mother-in-law!! It doesn't get any better than that. I am so lucky that they are all so incredibly wonderful. I continue to learn from both moms what being a fantastic mother entails.
Basilica at Notre Dame & The Grotto
On Campus
Reception
No comments:
Post a Comment