
Dear Papa,
Thank you so much for the package you sent in the mail. I just love the sweatsuit from Steamboat, and the cute shirt with the snowman on it! All day I have been pointing to him and saying "no ma" to my mommy. I also really love my warm socks with the grippers...thank you so much!
Whenever my mommy asks me "Who sent you something in the mail", I have to tell her "PAPA! and NANA!" You would think she would remember after I tell her 5 or 6 times, but she keeps asking anyway. I think she's gone crazy.
Can't wait to see you and nana in a few weeks when mommy and daddy go away. I will probably put on a big show of crying and clinging myself to my mommy like I did at the park today, but between you and me, as soon as they get in the car and go...it's party time for us. I will probably ask you for ice cream, cookies, hotdogs, dip dips (anything dipped in ketchup) and my favorite, CWACKERS. Oh yes, and rest up because I also learned how to run and I like to do it A LOT.
Love you, Anna
Thank you so much for the package you sent in the mail. I just love the sweatsuit from Steamboat, and the cute shirt with the snowman on it! All day I have been pointing to him and saying "no ma" to my mommy. I also really love my warm socks with the grippers...thank you so much!
Whenever my mommy asks me "Who sent you something in the mail", I have to tell her "PAPA! and NANA!" You would think she would remember after I tell her 5 or 6 times, but she keeps asking anyway. I think she's gone crazy.
Can't wait to see you and nana in a few weeks when mommy and daddy go away. I will probably put on a big show of crying and clinging myself to my mommy like I did at the park today, but between you and me, as soon as they get in the car and go...it's party time for us. I will probably ask you for ice cream, cookies, hotdogs, dip dips (anything dipped in ketchup) and my favorite, CWACKERS. Oh yes, and rest up because I also learned how to run and I like to do it A LOT.
Love you, Anna
P.S. Like my pictures? I have a new game...whenever my mom tries to take my picture, I grab my camera and pretend to take pictures too.

1 comment:
Anna it is so much fun shopping for you.It is easy to dress a little sweetheart.Papa taught all the guys on the ski trip how to shop for little granddaughters.None of them are that lucky yet.Love ya Papa
Post a Comment