Sunday, March 2, 2008

the bink

Growing up, my dad often put me in what he termed "the bink". This was a spot resting high on top of the refrigerator (he obviously standing close-by underneath). He would plop me up there and tell me I was in "the bink", and I would giggle fascinated by the new perspective.

We have found a "bink" of our own in our home...the window sill in our living room. Anna loves to sit in this little perch, and when I help her down she immediately yells to get right back in that "bink". However when she says it, it sounds more like "beak". "Beak! Beak! Mommy, beak!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, the "bink". I'm glad that you found it again. It just has to be. I hope Anna enjoys it too!

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

ah, the "bink". I'm glad that you found it again. It just has to be. I hope Anna enjoys it too!

Love, Dad