Tuesday, September 23, 2008

gone fishin'

Who says you need a lake...

Or a boat...

Or a hook...

Or a worm??

(P.S. Can you find all of the stickers on Anna's body from her dr. appt.? How many do you see?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Practice makes perfect"...and next year Anna will be fishing off our dock! Papa can put the worm on and Anna can take the fish off the hook. Nana will standby, take pictures of the real thing...and laugh! I can't wait!
Have you named each fish yet, Anna?
It looks like you are having a lot of fun.

PATRICK said...

Gone Fishin' is right - looks like you were having a blast with the new birthday toy today...and of course Anna had to go for the "pink" fish!

Love you,
Uncle Patrick

PATRICK said...

... p.s. - I had to re-comment after looking at the last picture - it's priceless! Cool shades and the facial expression of "oooh...I got it!" That one is a framer for sure! :)