...celebrating 4 years of this today! These past 4 years have been the best in my life thus far and I look forward to so many more years spent with my wonderful husband building and enjoying our family. I'm so happy you asked 5 years ago, and so fondly remember saying our vows 4 years ago today. Love you!


(On our honeymoon)
3 comments:
How can it be 4 years already? A very happy, happy and blessed anniversary to you both!
Congratulations! It's easy to see your love for each other everytime I'm around - I couldn't ask for anything more than your happiness and safety. It's great to see you thriving, and not surviving...it's great to see you adding to your family and continuing to set wonderful examples.
Love ya both so much,
Patrick
I'm sorry my initial comment didn't get posted - must have done something wrong. We were thinking of you on your anniversary and remember how much fun your beautiful wedding was. You have built a good foundation in these early years. May you continue to enjoy "wedded bliss" for many years to come. We are so happy to have a "daughter" such as Christa in our family.
Best wishes!
Post a Comment