Monday, March 2, 2009

nearly six weeks



I cannot believe that 6 weeks ago tomorrow we were going into the hospital, ready for this little one's arrival. I forgot just how much babies change in such a very short amount of time. Each week is a new discovery, and each week this little one grows a bit more - changing his appearance so much it's incredible.

Here are a few pictures that we took today, trying to capture his adorable smile. He is definitely responding to all of us and will smile when I pick him up, when Anna comes over to talk to him, when daddy cuddles him.

And, we have had some changes in sleep patterns thanks to a suggestion by my friend Andrea, and a few tweaks we have made to our schedule. I would tell you more, but I am afraid that the moment I do I will be getting up at 4am for the day once again. I'll let you know how things are going in a few more days, after things settle into a pattern. (Thanks Andrea!)

2 comments:

The Bagan's said...

He is so darn cute! Glad to hear there might be some improvements to the night sleeping :) I remember the first eight weeks always being the toughest and after that, schedules always seem to start emerging and things seem to get easier! See you Thursday night!

Anonymous said...

yes, he is darn cute. I love the pictures. Thank you for keeping us included.... it's so fun to see these pictures.

Take care, have fun. Enjoy these days. They are special.

Love, Granka