Thursday, July 9, 2009

a vote

I found a few pics of my brothers and I when we were younger and thought I would compare them to Emmett at this age. Do you see any resemblence? I see some with all 3 of us, but not sure who I think he most resembles. What do you think? Can you guess who's who?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like Patrick - same mouth
and a little like you, Christa.
Mary

PATRICK said...

I see all of us in the little bugger, but I think that the 2nd pic, and the 4th are the same kid! He still looks most like Matt, nearly a spitting image, but he looks a lot like you Christa too.

It was great to spend time with him, Anna and Grandma Mary this weekend - it was a ton of fun! They are adorable kids!

Love,
Uncle P

Anonymous said...

Patrick's mouth.... the rest Matt.

Granka