Anna's annual Thanksgiving "I am thankful for..." turkey...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are so happy to have that beautiful turkey. Just this morning I took time to read each "feather" and it's so special to see what Anna is thankful for this year. I expect some of those gratitudes will remain the same from year to year but certainly there will be new ones. We are thankful for your time spent with us this holiday. You left many fun and special memories and that is all we have now. The house is very quiet! We love you all.
Anna, Your turkey is beautiful. I love the feather with the star and I am so thankful for you and Emmett, and the fun I have with you. Love, Grandma Mary
2 comments:
We are so happy to have that beautiful turkey. Just this morning I took time to read each "feather" and it's so special to see what Anna is thankful for this year. I expect some of those gratitudes will remain the same from year to year but certainly there will be new ones.
We are thankful for your time spent with us this holiday. You left many fun and special memories and that is all we have now. The house is very quiet! We love you all.
Nana & Papa
Anna,
Your turkey is beautiful. I love the feather with the star and I am so thankful for you and Emmett, and the fun I have with you.
Love,
Grandma Mary
Post a Comment