I hate to post such a sad picture, but this is how Anna has been looking at me for 3 straight days..."Mommy fix it". Oh I wish I could. Anna is still not feeling well. It seems she is working some of the "runny stuff" out today, which hopefully means an easier night for her ahead. Last night she had trouble breathing through her clogged airways and was uncomfortable due to the persistent fever. She was up every 45 mins to an hour and just wanted to be cuddled and held or walked around. Today she's pretty tired, so perhaps she can sleep some of it off. Poor thing!
1 comment:
Anna-
That is a heart breaking look you have on your face. Gets lots of hugs n kisses from Mom and Dad that should make you feel better.Being sick is never fun. Hope you feel better soon!!!
Kissssses,
Uncle Nate
Post a Comment