I am assuming most of you have seen the Grinch Who Stole Christmas (or at least read the book?), and know who Cindy Lou Who is. If not, her picture is above. Why the heck am I posting her picture?? Well...Anna had her 2nd haircut today and, well, see for yourself below...We had to skip swimming today due to a bit of a runny nose and a cough that arrived yesterday. I thought the cold water might not be a good idea for today, so we traded in the cold water for another morning at the "spa". Anna loved it once again - right at home in the barber's chair. She even smiled at herself in the mirror. The nice woman who cut her hair decided it would be fun to try some pigtails. Had I known, I would have brought my camera in to snap some pictures while it was happening. But, in a nutshell I think the ponys are hilarious! The first two shots are "before" pictures...the rest are the "afters". HA HA HA!!
![]() | Cool Slideshows |

2 comments:
So now we have Anna Lou Who ! How fun. These pictures are a real hoot....such a sweet girl in a pretty dress with a cute new "do".
Can you just imagine the number of hairdo's she will have in her future? Grandma Dyer
She is so adorable!! I love her new do!
Post a Comment