
As many of you know our latest project in our household has been to have our basement finished. We have been looking forward to a cozy place to watch TV and have Anna and her friends run around. We are happy to report that the project is complete! There are a few odds and ends that need to be wrapped up (such as the railing and a few lights), and of course lots of decorating that will need to happen over time...but for now we have some new spaces to occupy and enjoy. I think Anna approves (she's on the couch in the basement in the picture above).
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on a playroom for Anna. I thought I would post a picture of the "after" for you to see. It's been lots of fun!

Today we had our 2nd swimming lesson. Anna now kicks her legs and she even dunked all the way under the water, still no tears. I am amazed by her fearlessness...I hope it sticks around. The rain and snow are on the way, so not much planned for Tuesday. Wednesday is our first day of "Storytime" at the library so we have that to look forward to!
1 comment:
It's so cool to see Anna's facial expressions - the one on the brown couch in the picture above is too funny! It's so weird thinking back to when we were young and all of the things she has coming ahead of her. Anyhoo - she is going to love her kid pics someday b/c she has so many good ones you've taken - Fun!
Post a Comment