
Anna and Dad hung out all afternoon and evening on Saturday while I had a chance to get out with my friends. I went to Sociale (a dinner preparation place) and put together 5 meals to freeze. They looked like they would be good, so hopefully they are! I also had an opportunity to spend the afternoon with some close friends and have dinner with all of my college roommates and my best friend from high school. It was such a fun day for me, and I think it was a very fun day for Steve and Anna! They went on 2 walks, played, read books, and had a great time. Anna sure loves her daddy. Lots of big grins and giggles.
Today it's gorgeous here...after church we are planning to get outside, maybe head out to a nearby park for a few hours. We'll see what the day brings!
1 comment:
I had a fun day with you, sweetie and enjoy every second I get to spend with you. Love you, Dad:-)
Post a Comment