Friday, August 10, 2007

Wanting to Practice

The other day, Anna started putting her legs out to stand when I would try to set her on the floor, rather than folding them under her to sit. This is a rather big deal for Anna, as up to this point she has really refused to stand unless she is standing against a favorite toy, or something has REALLY got her attention. I was so happy to see this! She also has been wanting to practice walking quite often holding hands. Considering a week or so ago she would only take 1 or 2 steps if forced, this is pretty good progress! I think Anna just has to do things on her own timeline. :)

Here are a few videos of her "walking":



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: