Friday, November 16, 2007

over the river and through the woods...

...to Chloe's house we go!

Yesterday Anna and I picked up my friends Kim, Bethany and Bethany's son Joseph and headed out to visit our friend Chloe and her triplets Avery, Sophia and Hannah. It was a fun day! All of the kids had a great time playing, sharing books, toys, and eating lunch together. It was funny having a table of 9 people, only 4 of which were adults! We were busy playing and catching up that none of us got any pictures (can you believe that!?). Next time!

It seems like just yesterday that those 3 little girls were born and now they are almost 2 and a half. They are adorable. As is Joe! What a content and smiley little guy he is. You can tell he's learning a lot from his big brother. It's fun to see your college friends as parents, and to get to know their children. I hope this will always be the case.

While the car trips each way were long (almost 3 hours each way for Anna and I!), it was well worth the adventure. Once again I was reminded that I have such wonderful friends to be thankful for.

No comments: