Wednesday, November 14, 2007

tyler comes to play




When Anna woke up this morning, I told her about our plan for the day which was a visit from our friends Allison and Tyler. As soon as I mentioned Tyler's name, Anna said "BABY!" with a big smile. She knew who was coming to play! She continued to talk about the "BABY!", until Tyler himself arrived.

It was so cute to watch the two of them. They are almost exactly 5 months apart in age, but that span is becoming smaller and smaller as they learn to interact and to play together. When Tyler arrived, he and Anna sat on the floor facing one another with their feet intertwined. They would kick and smile and reach out for one another. They squealed and talked, it was fun to see them so excited! The first 20 minutes was such a flurry of excitement, both Allison and I were cracking up!

We spent the day playing around the house since it was so cold out today. They enjoyed playing toys, eating lunch, and playing peek-a-boo. Thanks for coming over Allison and Tyler, we had a wonderful day!

No comments: