Monday, December 31, 2007

a vote

As you can see, for the new year I changed our blog's design (again) and opted for something simple and hopefully easy to read. As part of the change I wanted to get your vote on a piece of it as well - afterall, you are reading it! Previously I had a music playlist in the left panel that played a variety of music when you came to the site. I received feedback on the music player - some liked having it, some preferred not to have it - so I thought I would put it out to a vote!

If you scroll down, on the left panel you will see a poll (under the "Credits"). The poll is anonymous - so I can't see who voted, or what you voted for, just a tally. Whether you are family and visit this site more than once a day, or even if I don't know you and you just peruse this blog once in awhile, your opinion matters to me! Just click the checkbox for Yes or No to the music playlist. I'll leave it up for voting through Friday Jan 4th. Thanks much!

No comments: