What a photo shoot. We can tell that Anna is used to having her picture taken! Nana might have fun with some new hairdo's and will need to practice! See you soon, Anna! Love, Nana
There is something to be said for so many faces...it's amazing to me how much Anna comprehends at such a young age. It's one thing to just make faces, but her faces are expressions as a reaction to something happening - it's so fun watching her because you can tell she just "gets" everything going on in the room. It's so fun to watch her grow-up. I never imagined that I could love another person's child as much as I do with Anna - a blessing for sure.
2 comments:
What a photo shoot. We can tell that Anna is used to having her picture taken!
Nana might have fun with some new hairdo's and will need to practice!
See you soon, Anna!
Love, Nana
There is something to be said for so many faces...it's amazing to me how much Anna comprehends at such a young age. It's one thing to just make faces, but her faces are expressions as a reaction to something happening - it's so fun watching her because you can tell she just "gets" everything going on in the room. It's so fun to watch her grow-up. I never imagined that I could love another person's child as much as I do with Anna - a blessing for sure.
Love ya,
Uncle P
Post a Comment