Saturday, March 22, 2008

easter challenge

I have very fond memories of Easter morning as a child. The "Easter Bunny" would strategically hide our Easter baskets, and what seemed like hundreds of jelly beans all over the house. A few weeks later, when putting my feet into a forgotten about pair of shoes, something round and squishy would appear. Aha...the hunt lives on! These games went on for what seemed like hours...and sometimes were really even days!

So, it would not be Easter for me without a bit of a challenge. Here we go. Guess as many times as you like, just leave your answers in the comments. You do not need to know me, or have left a comment before to try.

Here sits Anna's Easter basket this year. Candy free...but the eggs are filled. It's a 2-part challenge...let's see how well you do.

1. Name all of the contents of Anna's Easter Basket - I promise at least a glimpse of each item can be seen.

2. What's in the eggs? A hint: There are 3 different things, but are all part of the same "family" - 2 have animals for mascots...the 3rd's mascot celebrated it's holiday this week as well.


I'll pick a winner on Tuesday morning.

And, as I sit here dreaming about the grande non-fat peppermint no-whip mocha that I am going to get from Starbucks the moment I wake up tomorrow....(yes, I did make it all the way through Lent!)...your fabulous prize will be a cup of your favorite java/tea/hot chocolate as well. Caribou, Starbucks or you name the place. If you despise coffee and all of it's relations (how could you?!), then a fitting substitute will be made, of course. :)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Well, you couldn't possibly have 3 little t-shirts in those eggs? Maybe one from the Packers, one from the Vikings, and one from St. Patrick's Day? That is my guess...

Allison said...

I see bath/pool toys, new clothes, and easter stickers.
Are the eggs filled with a bunny, cupid and leprechaun?

Anonymous said...

You have me stumped on #2. It must be related to schools or Universities but that doesn't quite seem right. But here goes -- something from Univ. of Marquette, Univ of MN (or WI), and something from Univ. of Notre Dame. Dad.

Anonymous said...

I've examined this beautiful basket a few times and what I see is a new shirt, some turtle toys, a new book, and lots of eggs. Are the eggs filled with some stickers or small toys?
Nana isn't going to pass this test!

I'm sure you had as much fun making the basket than Anna did working her way through it!
Happy Spring to all.