Wednesday, March 26, 2008

future pianist



2 comments:

PATRICK said...

I love you Anna!

I was at happy hour tonight bragging about you again...it's incredible the impact you have on my heart. Such a small child and learning so much so fast...you are an amazing little joy in my life, and bring a smile to my face everytime I think of you, or you come up in conversation. I couldn't help but elaborate on how great of a blog your parents create/maintain for you, and how wonderful it was for Tanya and I to see you on Easter so happy and having fun. You bring back so many good memories for me as a child when life was so carefree that all you had to worry about was having fun the next day.

I love you so much!
Uncle Patrick

Anonymous said...

I remember when I took piano lessons as a child, the teacher told me I did not have the hands of a pianist because of the way I held my hand flat against the keys versus arched. Anna you are destined to be a great pianist - I can see it in your hands!!!!! I enjoyed her conversation and smiles while her mommy played music with her on the piano. Those were endearing moments at Easter. And what is more precious than hearing her sing the sunshine song?
Grandma Mary