
Yesterday after naps, Anna and I decided that our little Mr. Man was a little Mr. Stinky and decided to give him a bath. I always pick a time to do this when Anna can help - she loves to help squeeze the washcloths over him and delights in the fact that he often will not cry. She soothes him and tells him that he is getting clean and that "it's all-right baby, don't worry, I'm here".
It's typically a very fun time - even if when I do turn my back for a moment I am surprised with a washing of my bathroom floors with the washcloth as well - ahem, that's another story. After Emmett's bath we decided to put him on the floor with the Boppy and let him kick his legs around. He, of course, loved this and loved the attention that was being showered upon him. I ran and grabbed my camera and tried to capitalize on his awake time - and tried to capture a smile (no success this time) as he has been flashing a few here and there.

Mere moments later I was joined by my "assistant" who had grabbed her camera as well and was cooing and telling Emmett to "smile", capturing his cute baby body from all angles. Perhaps I won't be short on pictures of this little one after all - I have a pint-sized assistant who loves to snap the shutter too.


1 comment:
Precious...absolutely precious. Love the pictures too. What a great way to involve Anna.
This blog is such fun to watch and we always enjoy your pictures. You have a way of being in the right place, at the right time...camera in hand.
Thank you...thank you.
Love, Nana & Papa
Post a Comment