Sunday, August 30, 2009

fair time


It wouldn't be the end of summer without a trip to the State Fair. Steve and I have made it an annual tradition nearly every year since we met...including the year I was overdue with Anna and it was so HOT! This year we loaded the kids into their double stroller and hit the "Kidway". Here Anna was told she could choose 3 rides. Can you guess what she chose?

Choice #1: Nice horsey


Choice #2: No fear!

Choice #3: FASTER!

While Anna was busy on the rides, Emmett chilled in his stroller - people watching.

And when he tired of that, he cuddled with me.

While a little crazy to navigate a crowded fair with 2 children around dinnertime...we made it, and had some fun too! Oh, and some yummy treats as well. Why else would we go?!

2 comments:

PATRICK said...

It looks like you all had a great time out at the fair - fun to think back to when we went to the fair at that age...I remember the potato sack slide, and the tractors the most. Glad to see you all having a blast together!

Love you,
Uncle Patrick

Anonymous said...

Looked like a fun day! I love Anna's wave from the ferris wheel. Go Anna!

Love, Granka