Maybe it's those chubby cheeks. Or that adorable smile. Maybe it's the way you cough in order to try and talk. Or the few times you have said "mamamama" when I am near (coincidence, I know!). Maybe it's the way you splash in the bath. Or the fierce concentration you have when you spot and pick up a toy. Maybe it's your laid back nature. Maybe it's the grin you give me when you drop your toys off your highchair for the 100th time in a row.
Maybe it's the way I find you in your crib, sleeping with at least one limb hanging out the slats. Maybe it's the fact that you will eat anything in sight - and veggies are your favorite. Or it could be the way you giggle at your sister. Oh, I know, it's the way you lean into me with an open, drooling mouth to try and kiss me. Nope, it's the way you grab my hair tightly and pull me closer.
Well, whatever it is...I want to hug you. All the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment