While our baby girl could quite possibly give Supernanny a run for her money these days, our baby boy is busy growing up FAST!
Yesterday I took him in for his 9 month appointment (a few weeks early in order to get the flu shot) and was surprised to learn the following:
Height: 29.75 inches - 95th percentile!!
Weight: 20 lbs 14 oz - 55th percentile
Head: 19.5 in - greater than 97th percentile
No wonder all your pants are starting to look like capris!
Yesterday I took him in for his 9 month appointment (a few weeks early in order to get the flu shot) and was surprised to learn the following:
Height: 29.75 inches - 95th percentile!!
Weight: 20 lbs 14 oz - 55th percentile
Head: 19.5 in - greater than 97th percentile
No wonder all your pants are starting to look like capris!
At 9 months you are currently obsessed, and I mean obsessed, with trying to crawl. You do not want to be held. You do not want to drink your bottles. You do not want to sleep. You only want to be put on the ground with your mommy or daddy nearby, and you want to reach for things. You get up on your hands and knees and rock, eventually tipping over only to bang your nose into the ground. You want us to hold you so you can stand up and see what's a few feet higher. You want to touch everything and grab everything but you just can't get there. It's all so very frustrating for you!
You are currently fighting through the flu shot. You didn't make a peep, or even stop smiling for that matter, while receiving the flu shot - several hours later you did get pretty fussy which has continued into today. I don't think you liked that one very well as you are noticeably uncomfortable. Unfortunately you have to get another one in 4 more weeks (2 are required if younger than a year).
Which leads me to the H1N1 vaccine. Are you getting it? Will your children? I am not certain. Right now I am leaning towards no. In speaking with my doctor, Emmett may be the only one it makes sense for, and even with him it's iffy at the moment. I suppose it will all depend on how things go over the next few weeks until the shot is made available. Just thought I would ask what other mothers are doing...
2 comments:
Hi Christa! We will all be getting immunized if possible :)
Post a Comment