Friday, February 2, 2007

Hey! Pay Attention!


Anna would like your attention...as you can see in this shot. So funny - she was making all sorts of faces for Steve and I this afternoon. I put a few of the shots in the slideshow above.
Today we were supposed to go visit my friend Chloe and her triplets (Hannah, Avery & Sophia), but unfortunately they all came down with the flu! With this cold weather it was probably a good thing that we stayed indoors anyway. So, we played around the house instead.

As you can see in some of the pictures, Anna is getting longer! Pants that we had to roll up a few times only a month ago no longer need to be rolled. It's a relief for us to see because Anna has been the same weight for a month! She is still hovering around the 13lb. mark - while many babies her age are closer to 15+ lbs. She has been eating like crazy, so Steve and I have wondered...where is it going!?

1 comment:

jdyer said...

this looks like [don't walk by me with that food]