That's my "one word".
No, it's not very deep, or meaningful...but it's my word none-the-less. I realized it was taking me so long to figure out what my word was because I was trying too hard. I was looking for something "deep". But, when I just relaxed and thought about it, the word laughter came to my mind.
More than anything else, I love to laugh. I love to listen to people laugh, make people laugh, laugh at myself, and just plain giggle. I think laughter is both the most joyful sound and the best feeling. So, it's my word. Since I mentioned my dilemma in figuring this out - I thought I had to share what it was now that I found it.
And, if you were wondering - I think Steve's would be "introspective". Steve is always examining his life, very deliberate in his actions as a man, a son, a brother, a husband and a father. He has a constant pulse on who he is and who he'd like to become. I think it's a wonderful, admirable trait and is one of the first things that attracted me to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment