but they sure are WARM!!!I love my Uggs. I could wear them all day, every day...they are so cozy. Steve thinks they are about the Ugg-liest thing ever, but I adore these puppies. And, they do come in handy living where we do.
Yesterday the snow began to fly a little before 9am. Judging by the swarms of people at Target, and the incredible lines at the grocery store, you would have thought we were about to be pelted with a blizzard the likes of which have only been seen on episodes of Little House on the Prairie. Instead we were covered with this:

Not quite the crippling snowstorm we were anticipating, but still a pretty good snow (4 or 5 inches?) for early December.
Just enough to get a good workout shoveling. Which is exactly what I decided to do when I couldn't sleep this morning, despite only 3 hours of sleep the night before. While I was out enjoying my exercise, I was greeted with one "Is Steve out of town?" and 3 neighborly offers to snowblow the driveway for me. Apparently I must have looked quite the sight in my Uggs, snowpants, ski jacket, mitts and hat. Needless to say, they all thought I was nuts when I told them we do in fact own a snowblower...and it is functional. I told them I wanted the exercise, but thanks for the offer.
The real story: I don't know how to turn the darn snowblower on.
1 comment:
Uggly or not, here I come. I think I finally in the market for Uggs. These toes are cold!
Post a Comment