Unfortunately some sort of flu/virus thing has flown through our house over the course of the past 3-4 days and has individually hit each of us one by one! I thought I had escaped it, but by dinnertime last night it had caught up with me. Needless to say it was a long night.
So, Steve has taken on the role of Mr. Mom today - playing with Anna, taking her out and about, and just keeping her entertained all around. I think Anna is loving her "daddy day"!
While I was sleeping this afternoon, Steve took a trip to Sam's Club and stocked up (one of his favorite things!) on every Clorox product they make. After having pneumonia, colds and 2 flus now go through our house before Christmas you better believe we are going to have a major disinfecting party very soon.
1 comment:
We have been thinking of all of you and are sorry to hear that you've been sick. These "bugs" seem to be everywhere in the past 2
weeks. We hope you are all feeling much better soon.
Maybe we should all be wearing a mask sprayed with disinfectant!!
Take care and soon we'll be breathing that clear, crisp Colorado air.
Love, Nana & Papa
Post a Comment