Tuesday, October 21, 2008

more favorites














We had a wonderful time visiting Nana and Papa this past week, as always! Anna enjoyed all of her time with her grandparents and was thrilled to see Uncle Nate & Kiah, and of course so many of the neighbor friends. We had a relaxing and fun time together, and while Anna soaked up time with loved ones Steve and I were able to sneak away to see the Packers defeat the Colts at Lambeau too. (What a fun game! Thank you for the tickets again Jim & Norma!!!) It was hard to get back in the car to head home, but knowing we will be back in a few months makes things a little easier.

Upon arriving home, Anna walked into the mud/laundry room and promptly announced to the house "I'm home now! I was at Nana and Papa's house and I had FUN!". I have no idea who she was telling that to, but she made sure it was known. She also told all of her babies and her animals where she had been and that she missed them. She was tired out from a week full of fun and is sleeping in this morning. It's back to our activities this week with a fun weekend ahead and Halloween adventures soon to come. Thanks again for a wonderful week Jim and Norma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and we had a wonderful time with all of you here. It's very quiet in our house since you left. No bath for Anna, no bedtime reading, no "snacks", nobody getting on her bus, and no little cuddles or hugs. We miss you!
Guess we need to look forward to the Christmas holiday now.
Santa, Santa...where could you be?

PATRICK said...

Anna, I miss you! :) It's been way too long since our last party...looking forward to seeing you this weekend at the Pumpkin Carving Contest. It's great to see you having so much fun out in Wisconsin visiting your Nana & Papa!

Anonymous said...

Anna Papa is going to some peacha pie for lunch today.