
Yesterday you turned 8 months little man. 8 months! You are growing so quickly...both in age and in stature. I have yet to put you on the scale. I am guessing you are 23lbs? I'll have to check it out and see. You are so long too...you fit quite nicely into your size 12 month clothes.

This month has brought so many changes for you. No longer my quiet little mouse, you vocally express yourself much more frequently these days. Your favorite word is "mamamamama" -
music to my ears. You just started saying "ba ba" and "ga ga" as well. More frequently heard are loud shrieks of joy and giggles.
Especially when your big sis is near...she can still do no wrong in your eyes. Even when she tackles you to the ground, or grabs a toy out of your hand, or yells "no, that's
mine!" when you try to touch her things.

You sort of wave by flopping your arm up and down when someone you recognize enters the room. You want to crawl, but haven't quite figured it out yet. Now when placed on your tummy you will stay there a few minutes, up on your hands and knees. I have a sneaking suspicion that when you go, there will be no stopping you. You are very, very curious and want to touch everything.
You have your first tooth and there are 3 more that are slowly working their way to the surface. You eat 2-3 meals of cereal, fruit & veggies each day...along with a healthy supply of milk. While you eat every fruit and veggie that I put in your mouth, you do not like the first finger food I tried - "Banana Puffs" (a cereal-like food). I'm not sure if it's the texture or the taste, but the faces you make when I put one in your mouth are quite hilarious!
You talk a lot during the night. You giggle to yourself and scoot around in your crib. You remain a happy, calm baby. We love you Mr. Magoo...can't believe you are growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment