Sunday, September 13, 2009

hey, guess what...

I got my first tooth. Yep, I'm a big boy now. It's small and white and it's my bottom left front tooth. Hip hip hurray! I think there are about 3 more ready to poke through judging by how much I drool and my sharp bite.

Oh, and in case you didn't know I also want to crawl. Have you tried to hold me lately? Sorry if I immediately squirm. It's not you, I just want to move. And when you set me down I'll cry too after awhile because I just see so many things that are out of my reach and I want to go...go...go and I just can't!

But when I do...oh, you just watch out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real treat this morning.... these 5 updates on Anna and Emmett will make my day and week!! These two are both so special - I really enjoy the updates and pictures. They are changing and growing up so fast. Thank you for sharing.

Love, Granka

Penny said...

I, too, love to read your blogs and see your beautiful pictures (wow...what brilliant colors!). It really makes being so far away a little easier to take! Thank you!

PATRICK said...

Love this picture - what a little heartbreaker...it's so fun to think that he'll be running around soon enough and be able to play with Anna. Thanks for all of the updates!

Love,
Uncle P