Friday, October 9, 2009

all about God

Anna: "Hey mom, did God make puppies?"
Me: "Yes Anna, God made puppies"
Anna: "He did?! I didn't know God made animals too mom!"
Me: "He did! He made people, animals and all the wonderful things you see around you."
Anna: "Did God make toys?"
Me: "No, God doesn't make toys."
Anna: "Well, who makes toys then?"
Me: "God made people, and there are some people who make toys."
Anna: "People make toys? Well, I didn't know that!"
------------------------------------
Anna: "My friend Maya went to India"
Granka: "She did? That's neat"
Anna: "Where is India, Granka?"
Granka: "India is on the other side of the world Anna. It's a long way!"
Anna: "Mommy, India is on the other side of the world!"
Anna: "Well, Maya is in India"
Granka: "Yes, you said that...is Maya from India?"
Anna: "No Granka, Maya is NOT from India. Maya is from God."
------------------------------------
Me: "Oh Anna, I have such wonderful kids! How did I get so lucky? How did I get so lucky to have two wonderful kids like you and Emmett?"
Anna: "Mommy, God gave us to you."
------------------------------------
Anna: "Mommy, does God live up in outer space?"

1 comment:

Penny said...

What great little conversations! Keep recording them...you and she will love reading them together someday!