Christa - That is adorable! She's quite the fiesty one now it seems with even pushing back on your head/hair. For some reason, I remember you doing that to me as a kid...
I can't help but watch this one over and over again - this is hilarious, you can see she is becoming much more active and aware of her surroundings - That's great!
The joy in a child's laugh cannot be duplicated in any way. Oh what fun it is to listen to and watch this video clip...over and over again. Anna makes us giggle each time. We are so anxious to see her again.. to elicit a giggle, a squeal and a big smile. You are having so much fun!
3 comments:
Christa - That is adorable! She's quite the fiesty one now it seems with even pushing back on your head/hair. For some reason, I remember you doing that to me as a kid...
I can't help but watch this one over and over again - this is hilarious, you can see she is becoming much more active and aware of her surroundings - That's great!
Have a good day!
The joy in a child's laugh cannot be duplicated in any way. Oh what fun it is to listen to and watch this video clip...over and over again. Anna makes us giggle each time. We are so anxious to see her again.. to elicit a giggle, a squeal and a big smile. You are having so much fun!
Post a Comment