Anna and I spent our morning in the dining room where the sun was pouring in. If I could read Anna's mind in these pictures I would say she was wishing for spring, warm weather and the chance to get outside and play...would you agree?
I think Anna is thinking about stroller rides, playmates, bike riding in the circle and picking pretty flowers for her mom. Spring will soon be here and days on the back deck will follow. Anna will love every minute of it.
Anna has to be the cutest kid I've ever seen - I've never seen a baby with so many different facial expressions. You can tell she is going to be one smart-cookie! You're getting to be quite the photographer too, I'm sure she'll enjoy the pics when she's older.
We can't wait for Spring! We just went out shopping for a little bit to hit the clearance racks for next winter's clothes. Anna loved being outside, even for a little while!
PT - thanks for the note re: the pics, I need to find a photography class b/c I would like to learn how to take better pics. If you hear of anything let me know!
3 comments:
I think Anna is thinking about stroller rides, playmates, bike
riding in the circle and picking pretty flowers for her mom.
Spring will soon be here and days on the back deck will follow. Anna will love every minute of it.
Anna has to be the cutest kid I've ever seen - I've never seen a baby with so many different facial expressions. You can tell she is going to be one smart-cookie! You're getting to be quite the photographer too, I'm sure she'll enjoy the pics when she's older.
We can't wait for Spring! We just went out shopping for a little bit to hit the clearance racks for next winter's clothes. Anna loved being outside, even for a little while!
PT - thanks for the note re: the pics, I need to find a photography class b/c I would like to learn how to take better pics. If you hear of anything let me know!
Post a Comment