Yesterday Anna and I headed to Eagan early in the morning for a playdate at Grandpa's! Anna had fun visiting with Grandpa and Penny in the morning and then my friend Allison and her son Tyler came over to play as well! We intended to go to a program in the park, but we didn't manage to find the area with all of the kids until too late! So, we had an adventure manuevering the strollers through the wilderness and finding our way back. It was such a nice day that it didn't matter - we enjoyed the walk and time to catch up.
Anna and Tyler had fun "talking" to one another. Tyler would make a little noise, then Anna would respond, so on and so forth. It was very funny to watch! It will be so fun to watch these babies grow up - pretty soon they won't be babies anymore!

Thank you dad and Penny for opening your house to my friends and I. I really appreciate it! Thanks also for lunch dad - and I know Anna really enjoyed spending time with you throughout the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment