Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sweet Rewards

Edited to add: Do you see Anna's little dimple on her left cheek in the picture below (almost in the crease of her smile)? This is in fact a dimple! I saw it for the first time this morning and now looking back at this picture I can see it vaguely here. I will try to capture it in a future picture for you all to see. A cute little dimple, just like her daddy's.


Today I asked Anna "Can you give Mommy a hug?". To which Anna responded by smiling at me, burying her head in my chest and throwing her arms around me.

Could she really know what I was asking? Did she really understand?

Well, you can bet I asked her again (at least 10 more times this morning). And to my delight, each time I was rewarded with a very sweet and very sincere hug. It doesn't get any better.

No comments: