
As I mentioned in a previous post, Anna has learned how to point. She points at many things and says "da". But, she does seem to know what the ceiling fan is, what a baby is (her dolls), who dada is and also ball. It's fun to watch her as she points at things, seemingly asking "what's that?". So, we have lots of fun naming things around the house and in the neighborhood.
Today was Anna's last day of swimming lessons. We were the only ones there today! So, we splashed around and played for a half an hour and then we said goodbye. We are going to sit the summer session out and maybe rejoin in the fall. It was a lot of fun!

I love Anna's expression in this second picture. I can't remember what I was telling her, but she must have been listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment