Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Crib Antics

As you can see from the previous post, Anna is getting much more mobile. She now scoots around quite a bit - which she apparently practices in her crib! To our knowledge she hasn't been able to get to the sitting up position after we have laid her on her back, but much to our surprise she seems to have this mastered!

The only problem is, she doesn't quite know how to get back to laying down from sitting up! Last night before bed, Steve went in to check on Anna. It seems she fell asleep sitting up, and then her head fell forward between her legs resting on the mattress (think yoga position). HA!

This morning I went in to get her and she was smiling at me sitting straight up looking at the door. One can only imagine how long she was sitting there since she had been talking to herself for 20+ mins before I went to get her. It's so funny to see that when you aren't expecting it. Too bad we didn't have our camera last night or this morning!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ha! I can't believe how she's moving around now. I would have loved to see her asleep sitting up. She's so cute! :)