
5:45am - or thereabouts, here's what welcomed me when I walked in the door of Anna's room.
I think she might be close to getting her bottom teeth. It's very white down there and she has quite a runny nose and won't eat much. I hope it's teeth and not another cold. If it's a cold we are going to have to give up on going to the nursery at the gym, as she has contracted colds/illnesses EVERY time she has gone. Hopefully a little white tooth will pop out sometime soon...who knows, maybe for her birthday!
1 comment:
Anna looks like she's sitting in jail...waiting for someone to open her cell door! I bet you don't quite know what to find when you go into her room each day. One of these mornings she'll be standing and holding on to the siderails waiting for breakfast.
That big, beautiful grin is ready for a tooth or 2. I hope it happens soon...maybe while we are there? Grandma D
Post a Comment