You can kind of see all three teeth in this picture...soon to be four! Anna has been full of giggles today. We have run a few errands, finding pumpkins for carving, some buttons for a sweater I am knitting for Anna, and we got Anna's hair trimmed. Phew!
This week we are learning some letters. Anna has foam letters that she plays with in her bathtub. Right now there is a C, B, X, F and a number 9 in the tub. She carried an L and an O into her bedroom a few nights ago. Anyway, now anytime she sees the L in her bedroom she has to yell out "ellllllll" as loudly as she can. I was amazed last night when I gave her a bath and she picked up the X and said "eck". The X and the L are the only ones she seems to remember, but even so, I thought that was pretty good!
So, today we are talking about the letter "L" and doing lots of eskimo kisses. Grandma Mary taught her eskimo kisses awhile back and Anna is just now starting to understand and really think they are funny. Oh these kinds of days are so FUN!!
1 comment:
Amazing how teeth are changing her smile. I didn't think it could get any bigger or better. Soon she'll be eating steak!
Love the new haircut too.
Hugs to all - Grandma D.
Post a Comment