
On Mother's Day I was greeted first thing in the morning by my lovely daughter saying "Happy Mommy's Day", and a kiss from my dear husband. Wonderful gifts and cards and then a morning full of celebration as my mom and brothers came over for brunch.
While we celebrated Mother's Day, Matt's birthday, and Patrick & Tanya's engagement, Steve was hard at work in the kitchen flipping pancakes & sausages - making sure no one else had to lift a finger. (Thank you dear hubby!)
It was truly a wonderful day, I enjoyed every minute.
The picture above is special to me - my mom spends a lot of time with Anna, helping to babysit, dropping by to say hello, calling to see how she is - lending advice when I ask for it. I am so happy to finally have a picture of all three of us ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment