MaryAnn brought over Anna's blog address, so I could bring it up on the computer for her to see Anna's pics. Your little girl is getting really big already.
MaryAnn is excited about coming to Minnesota for the weekend.
After viewing this video clip 3 times I think it's a toss up for who is having more fun! I love Anna's giggle and it's great to see Christa on this video too. We don't see enough of the mom who cares for this beautiful child every day! See you all soon. Love, Mom D.
After viewing this video clip 3 times I think it's a toss up for who is having more fun! I love Anna's giggle and it's great to see Christa on this video too. We don't see enough of the mom who cares for this beautiful child every day! See you all soon. Love, Mom D.
3 comments:
Hi Christa, Steve & Anna
MaryAnn brought over Anna's blog address, so I could bring it up on the computer for her to see Anna's pics. Your little girl is getting really big already.
MaryAnn is excited about coming to Minnesota for the weekend.
Take care,
Judy
After viewing this video clip 3 times I think it's a toss up for who is having more fun! I love Anna's giggle and it's great to see Christa on this video too. We don't see enough of the mom who cares for this beautiful child every day!
See you all soon.
Love, Mom D.
After viewing this video clip 3 times I think it's a toss up for who is having more fun! I love Anna's giggle and it's great to see Christa on this video too. We don't see enough of the mom who cares for this beautiful child every day!
See you all soon.
Love, Mom D.
Post a Comment