Friday, September 14, 2007

first day of "school" pictures



She looks pretty excited to me! As I dropped her off and tried to say goodbye, she crawled away as fast as she could to play with the other kids. I think she's having a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and is Mom having a good time too? I'll bet Anna will find great joy in being with the other little ones. By the time she really goes to school, you will probably be used to these "good byes". Have a great day!
Grandma D

Anna said...

I had a wonderful day! :) Lots of time to myself and very relaxing. I loved every minute. Anna did as well...the women at the school said she did great - she took over a 2 hour nap, ate like a horse, played and was happy. In fact, while she was excited to see me when I arrived to pick her up, she also started to cry when she realized we had to go home. I'm so glad she loved it!