Friday, September 14, 2007

proex guy

Yesterday afternoon approximately 4:15pm

I drive to the Proex near the doctor's office that we go to in order to pick up a few pictures. I LOVE this Proex because you can order your prints online and go through the drive-through. I have a happy one-year old in the backseat taking her socks off and laughing.

15 mins later we are still 3rd in line in the drive-thru. So....we back up, park and go in.

Happy one year old turns into screaming (did I mention SCREAMING) child because she wanted to crawl on the filthy floor and I wouldn't let her. My will was stronger though, I was going to get those pictures come heck or high water. As we waited for our turn (screaming continuing), Anna does something she has only done to me a few times....

She wrings her hands and starts YELLING in a deep voice a number of words I can comprehend and others only she can understand as fast as she can with a very deep red tint to her face.

Me: Sheer embarrassment as everyone is looking as I patiently wait out this tantrum to see what I will do/say.

Turns out I didn't have to do anything...

Guy behind the Proex counter: "I didn't know babies could swear, but I am pretty sure she just swore at you".

No comments: