Sunday, September 30, 2007

like a weed




Friday afternoon I took Anna to the doctor for a quick visit - she has a pretty bad diaper rash that I wanted to get some prescription medicine for. Anna had finished up a fun day at "school" and was in great spirits even though she had only had a one hour nap that day. At the doctor we were able to get a weight check and Anna is growing like a weed!!!

Since we were at the doctor 2+ weeks ago, Anna has gained almost 2 pounds! She is now 18lbs 5oz, and 30 inches long. We figured she was gaining weight, but who knew she could grow that much! That was her biggest spurt yet. I think the whole milk is certainly making a difference...and since changing sippy cups, Anna has gone from drinking 12-16oz. per day to 20-28oz. per day!

No comments: