Friday, November 7, 2008

day 2

The first 2 days of potty training went pretty well, all things considered. On day 1, there was only one incident when Anna went in her pull-up. Yesterday, there were 2. They were not when I expected them though! I fully expected her to have an accident when we were out an about - specifically when we were at an indoor park running around with other kids for 2 hours straight with no bathroom break. But no, in every public place she seems to let me know if she needs to go (I think this may have to do with a fascination with "flushing"). It is at home, in the late afternoon that we typically have an issue.

Oh well, we forge ahead. 90% of the time she is letting me know and going on her potty...so we'll take it! Naps and nighttime are not included of course, there is no way to deal with that one now, particularly since she cannot get out of her room without help. That will have to come later.

We'll see how the next week or so goes!

No comments: